Coachman Park Clearwater
The new and reimagined Coachman Park is open! Years in the making, the park features:
- 19 acres of space with lush green areas
- A four-acre grassy open area that includes the Coachman Gardens
- A walkway throughout park including a pedestrian bridge over a 320-foot lake
- The Bay Walk Promenade with wide pedestrian areas
- The Sound, an outdoor waterfront concert venue with capacity for 9,000 guests and a 22,549 square feet covered area
Other features of the park include a playground, picnic tables, pavilions and a splash pad. The park is set between downtown Clearwater and Clearwater Harbor. The Harbor Marina is located adjacent to the park.
For more information go to: Visit Coachman Park.
- Jul 24: Goo Goo Dolls & O.A.R.
- Jul 29: John Fogerty with Hearty Har
- Sep 9: Billy Currington with Jessie James Decker
- Sep 16: Kenny Logins with special guest Pablo Cruise
- Sep 26: Ringo Starr & His All-Starr Band
- Oct 7: Chicago
- Oct 19 - 22: 44th Clearwater Jazz Holiday
- Oct 28: Sammy Hagar & The Circle
Reserve free tickets at The Sound